LDA of NH, Inc.
- Educate individuals with learning disabilities and their parents about the nature of the disability and inform them of their rights.
- Encourage research in neurophysiological and psychological aspects of learning disabilities.
- Create a climate of public awareness.
- Improve regular and special education through collaboration with the U.S. Department of Education and the NH Departments of Education.
- Disseminate information widely.
- Provide advocacy information and training.